Friday, October 16, 2009

Where do you draw the line?




I am a person filled with morals, and recently I have not lived up to them. I let my emotions distract my mental intellect. I really do not care what other people think about what I think is right or wrong, do or do not do, am or what Im not, know or do not know. What i do care is that they respect it. I do not lie about what I think or what i have done, but it really gets me going when people ask me the common question " Are you a virgin? " simply i say YES. It can be left at that but no, they keep it going with "what?! dude you need to go get laid." It is completely inappropriate. This generation is all about that though, and even if you say you are not part of it you are. I speak by experience. It is all about your surroundings; from the people you talk to, hang around with, and the way you express yourself. At one point the thought of losing it is going to cross your mind. Luckily for me I do not have a problem with that; I tend to resort to myself for most of my problems. However, there was a point in my life where I was around a group of individuals who spoke of nothing but sex, drugs, and fucking up in school. Certain things were rubbing in but not all; this gave me an insight but not an addiction to become like mostly everyone else. Such a fucked up mindset, that they put the wrong shit as their main priority.

It is all about morals, if you do not have any, you have have no respect for anything...not even youself.

1 comment:

:]