Friday, October 23, 2009

nocturnally inactive.
























I've had some rough nights
And sometimes I wake up and feel like pulling out my deserted piano
from under my bed.
Playing a song, something like Where'd you go? I miss you so.

And sometimes I wake up because I get this nightmare,
not those ghostly encounters type shit
but where you reappear and are there with me type shit
the type where you're content in your imaginary bubble
but its all fake and wish you never awake but when the best part comes
it all goes away type shit.

And sometimes I wake up because Ive slept so much
so much it feels like I have hypersomnia and such
the type where you cant fall back asleep so now
it feels like I have Insomnia and such
So I take a pill and hope to fall asleep
but all that happens is I stay awake and happen to weep


And sometimes I wake up because I hear my phone ringing
and Im hoping its you calling but its just my alarm ticking
Its 5 am and a new day's beginning
So i get up look at myself and  it all starts repeating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:]