Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my biggest fear.


There are many things I hate about life because the things that make you stronger are the worst. When you try to forget about something or someone, it just knows how to make you remember whether its in movies, songs, objects, pictures, locations etc. In this occasion when you loose someone you really cared for I SWEAR that in everything you hear or see your mind finds a way to connect it with them. How exactly would you deal with that? I mean I have been through this once and it was maybe not as worse but almost equivalent, the thing that helped me prevail was the fact that I was younger and my love for other things began emerging. Now, its like your getting older and time is narrowing down and you're just on the move to not end up by yourself you're whole life. Do you just let life go by and hope for the best? or are you suppose to go out and do something about it? What if...you grow old alone?

5 comments:

  1. nigga you're 18, you got plenty of time to find someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and just like that yesterday i was 10 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. and hey! so someone actually does read them! aha

    ReplyDelete
  4. loser! lol...yeah. u havent found her yet but hey i know someone who's like you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. and DONT grow old alone crazy! no one wants that! i know u dont...

    ReplyDelete

:]