Wednesday, October 28, 2009

break the barrier!

How I dont like Ulysses right now but at the same time I do.
He told me I suck at going up to people, which I do.
So im going to try to get over the fear of getting rejected and feeling stupid.
Im going to think of a buncha things to say to the girl I decide to
want to know why? Because I know that what i want to say is not going to come out as it is in my head
which is the fun part!! And sometimes I just like that feeling of doing something that to me is internally "adventurous." I must be the lamest person now but I dont care. Hey thats the first step to this fear or is it accepting that you have a problem? hmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Dude. You really do need to get over that fear. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoulda said hi to that girl we saw today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah robert ima wave while i was driving.! lol

    ReplyDelete

:]