Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Bite my tongue while you have none.

"I was gonna spell it out
In detail but
I dropped the call
Before I spilled my guts
The floor stayed clean
Like my conscience would be
'Cause if you heard anything
You didn't hear it from me


In the morning I was thinking about how I was so afraid of confrontations. I still am but not as much as I was before. It was one of my fears that im gradually learning to overcome. I really hate how it feels when you want to ask something but you just let it slip away because you're worrying about making yourself look dumb. There is that kind of simple feeling of rejection but then there is the much more intense type. Like telling a girl how you feel, asking somebody on a date, going up to someone you do not know, and when you need to tell something to someone but you cant.



I bite my tongue a lot! I see many many girls that I would go up to but I dont because I worry that they will reject me! its horrible but I choose to live with that burden. I am a hypocrite though. Most of the time I do not have the gut to tell what is on my mind to someone but I want them to tell me what they are "REALLY" thinking. An example: "I have to go" just say "i dont like you bye" haha. I mean that would be so much more helpful! People tend to imply what they mean a lot, sugar-coating, so it will not seem as bad as it really is. I wish I could read peoples minds so I can know who to stay away from ahead of time and who to go after.


Why don't you
Come right out and say it?
Even if the words are probably gonna hurt
I'd rather have the truth
Than something insincere
Why don't you
Come right out and say it?
What it is you're thinking
Though I'm thinking it's not what I wanna hear"




No comments:

Post a Comment

:]