Wednesday, August 12, 2009

If I was a simple man

Would we still walk hand in hand?
If I suddenly went blind,
Would you still look in my eyes?
What happens when I grow old?
And all my stories have been told?
Will your heart still race for me?
Or will it march to a new beat?






There are approximately two and a half weeks of summer left. I did not realize how serious this is. Walking from a friends house I began realizing what Im going to have to work for and how hard I am going to have to want it. I do not know what to expect but I am certain I am entering with a new mind set, one I wish i would of developed sooner in High School.


I flashback on as much as I can remember and i basically wasted precious time. Time I cannot take back now but make up for it. Lesson learned. It is pretty frustrating, however, that I am in the process of taking out a loan, for a school 10 minutes away, equivalent to that of going up north and dorming! I guess I will jsut have to wait a little longer to see the world eye by eye.



>On the bright side, I am running for a good team! I hope the best comes out of it and meet great people that can rely on me in the future, vice versa.


What labels do I put for this post???

No comments:

Post a Comment

:]