Sunday, August 16, 2009

I worry too much


I overanalyze alot of things. I turn an easy problem into a complicated one that I later can not solve. It is a bad habit, but I have been doing a good job of trying to overcome it. I think everyone comes to a point where they worry about a certain situation and starts thinking what can happen. I dont, I go into the depths and think of every alternative I can possibly think of. Its horrible, I know but Im just so use to thinking thinking thinking that this is what it has led me too. On the bright side I only see one positive thing from this, If it happens I can already be prepared for it and not be at total astonishment.


So yesterday I sang my first song! thanks to RUBBERTOE, i can now cross one of my to do lists off my checklist. The funniest thing happened though the person who it was for thought it was just a song we were doing for fun! Took her about ten minutes to figure it out. It ok though.
mood: CONTENT


3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS I WORRY TO MUCH TOO!!!! LOVE THE BLOG GREAT MINES THINK ALIKE SO FOLLOW ME PEACE/XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. I got this problem too. i tend to worry and think too much!! but when i think of something that can happen with a problem im having, its weird cause most of the times it ends up happening just the way i thought about it. I wonder, is there a cure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! well how was i supposed to know it was for me :)

    ReplyDelete

:]