Friday, August 14, 2009

I can see it in your eyes..

I've been experiencing a "dry spell" for the past few days or so. Besides being busy with work, I have found myself unmotivated to write. I have no thoughts, no feelings, nothing remotely close to what I am usually like. I've noticed in coming home to my parents that it is significantly more depressing than usual. My mother tends to sway to the dramatic persuasion and my father doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve. He keeps everything bottled up. It is like being placed between two extremes.

On top of everything School is about to take session. I feel completely misguided. I will complain about school alot until it starts because thats just my main worry right now along with my other social predicaments. So i'd begin posting more personal blogs on what I am feeling at the moment but the people who look at this will be completely shocked...

just take me away.

1 comment:

:]